We help you to make sound decisions about how best to apply SAP solutions to support your business performance
Often this starts with guidance on a review or design of efficient business processes. We might then help you in shaping a new project, through Empower’s discovery phase, leading to a sound scope definition: the key is to try to get close to defining your exact requirements before you start, so that all energies are focused in the best way and the risk of wasted effort or late change is minimised. Many Clients also use us to help select the appropriate platform provider (cloud or on-premise), software or systems integrator/service provider. The experiences we’ve had help us to help you to avoid later issues and find those providers most likely to deliver your success.
A common request today is help with building or reviewing roadmaps for SAP solutions, especially with the trend towards S/4 HANA® and the need to have a strategy on when or if to move that way.
Whether you’re moving toward a new project, wanting to take stock or benchmark where you are, our approach considers your business strategy, processes, architecture/ platform, operational models and more, before providing any service.
Some examples of why people call us:
- Advice on assessing what changes would be helpful to stabilise your SAP systems and improve process performance
- Guidance on evaluating how to get back in control and improve outcomes where there have been significant business and technology changes since SAP software was implemented
- Advice on understanding scope of use of SAP solutions, validating proposals, getting best value and making sure a particular approach makes sense
- Independent advice on getting to grips with SAP software for new users
- Challenge and opinion to build confidence in whether you’re doing the right things with your SAP system