We guide you on improving and strengthening your SAP operations to enhance your business performance
Implementations are, of course, very important, but the real focus should always be on what happens next – where your business is using the system. It doesn’t end when the hectic months of the project finish, with the popping of champagne corks on go-live day as the project team heads off home. In fact that’s really the start. That’s when you get the payback. That’s when you need the system to be working properly. That’s when you want your users to be using processes that really help the business.
We often get involved to review business processes at a later stage, looking to improve or adapt to remove waste & cost and improve agility. Another common request is to investigate the system and help ensure SAP is running efficiently – across infrastructure, software & data: we will advise on solving known issues and how to use preventative maintenance to keep everything ticking properly. Sometimes there is no specific issue, but you may want us to review a current project or operations to benchmark against others and identify potential for improvement or cost reduction.
For those with their own teams, it may be that you just need extra hands, or assistance in some specific area, or indeed just for us to stand behind your own team, supplementing skills where needed and helping you develop your own competency centre.
Some examples of why people call us:
- Resolve challenges with their SAP systems – whether performance, stability, integration issues, licensing, expiring support, upgrade strategy, business change or cost reduction
- Review of current processes and advice on extending SAP into new functional or processes areas
- Health-check on how their system and operations support their business; feedback that they are doing the right things in managing business performance from their SAP investment
- Provide and oversee supplementary experienced experts when they’re needed – and/or help build and develop their own core SAP team
- Help to resolve issues and achieve better, more effective relationships with stakeholders, users, management and suppliers